Sunday, September 18, 2011

Today's physics lesson.

Good day gentle readers! Hope effuryone is having a pleasant weekend. I am so glad woo all enjoyed my post about archeology class. I enjoyed all the wonderful comments. Another favorite class is physics. We do all sorts of cool experiment. Last week I learned that escape velocity is the speed at which the kinetic energy plus the gravitational potential energy of an object is zero . It is the speed needed to "break free" from a gravitational field without further propulsion. We will define PEsibe α (1/T) that is, the potential energy of the sibe is proportional to 1 divided by temperature.

Which explains why on cold morning I can do this:
Hawoooo!
Nanuk

18 comments:

Berts Blog said...

What a great great picture.....I mean really.

Way to go Nanuk.

Hey, how about sending some photos in to me for the Blogville safety week.

Check Fridays Post for more info.

I sure could use some of you guys.

Bert

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ha rooo rooooo, Nanuk - great pic.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Sagira said...

You sure are focused on that ball :)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

BWHahahahahahah.....you is funny!

:o)

Kari in Alaska said...

Thats a super amazing photo

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

rottrover said...

We don't understand your post, but we love your photo!!

Wyatt said...

Thinking that hard hurts my Aire-head, but I do like your picture :)

Wyatt

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Wow!! I cannot believe what I am seeing! You are amazing!
love
tweedles

Lou Ann/PA said...

Dearest Nanuk,
You completely lost me with the physics lesson, honey, but I'd still "luv" to put kisses all over you and your very special mates!!
You are all the very best!!
Please have a good week!!

Terrorzinhos said...

Great shot!

Physics is greek for us.... =((

Have a nice week!

Backcountry Brodie said...

OMD, my brane do be spinning inside my head. Is that physics, too? Great akshun shot!

Khumbu said...

Wooo we loving your moves :)

Teddy Bear said...

Nanuk, you rock!:)

Love,
Teddy Bear & Sierra

White Dog Blog said...

And we thought it was just because you ate your vegetables!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow! We like the way you teach physics!

Steffi said...

Nanuk - you are such a smart pup!! What a great lesson and such a great picture!

- Starbuck, Nari and Alpha

Oskar said...

Dude, you're flying!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Pippa said...

That physics stuff is interesting. Is there some sort of equation that includes a CAT?

Pippa